NO JOY Polycom ext unreachable/reachable

pcmasterbe

Reaction score
My Incredible PBX has about 60 Polycom VVXs, last week I realise one extension always offline, the ext can make calls but cannot receive calls most of the time, from time to time the extension become reachable. I try to reset this phone to default and restore the settings, also tried to reset/upgrade firmware/reset, no salvation. The cable is not the problem since I try to ping it for hours and no packets lost at all.

I restart my Incredible vmachine and the extension now is always registered for hours.

But now I have the same problem with another extension, some one can bright my way?

Tnx,

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I've seen this now on a couple Polycom's, on some version 11 (FPBX / Asterisk) systems.

I never could solve it. I just changed the phone to a Yealink . . . the same phone worked fine in another office / PBX.

pcmasterbe

Reaction score
Some one else can help me? I have 60 Polycom running there, only one registering and timeout often, so is not able to receive calls, when I restart the incredible machine the problem was solved, but then start with another phone.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I have another question. What kind of switch do you have these plugged into and is there any chance you have an IP conflict or ARP problem?

pcmasterbe

Reaction score
powerconnect 10xx

Like I describe don't make sense ARP/IP, the ping response rate for hours is 100%

The vlan and range is dedicated to VOIP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.