TIPS piafdl choices

Reaction score
is there a list one can query regarding which previous versions are available to use in the piafdl -p command? I would like to install 11.3.0 final

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
THe short answer is no. The long answer is this feature has been removed as no one was willing to help fund the extra steps it takes to generate the files. Also it was only ever available for purple.

piafdl -h will get you which command lines are available for the installer

11.4.0 just came out yesterday so you might want to wait till we get it into the stream. That being said you can always install the current 11.3.0 and then upgrade using the EXPERIMENTAL update-source to 11.4.0. Course we have not had a chance to test it and perform any modifications to make asterisk compile and run.

Tom

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Wanted to use 11.3.0 because of the Cisco functionality patch that is available for that version. The Green selection which I tried just a day or so ago installed 11.4. I can use the svn checkout process to pull 11.3.0 final and integrate it but I thought that might break something else.
So..... is there a menu choice right now that will yield a 11.3.0 final install until the patch I want to use is changed for 11.4?

I have just made a donation...... Perhaps a Paypal link in a conspicuous location would encourage others to do the same.

Brian

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score

Use update-source and edit the /etc/pbx/digiumsource file and put in 11.3.0 and it will install it correctly.

Tom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.