PIONEERS PIAF2 in Amazon EC2

paulhuynh

Reaction score
PIAF in AMI

I cant seem to find the image when i search for it.

if it a new name change please point me to the correct ami. I want to play with it as well.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Part of the curl url is missing above. I've edited the entry to show how to protect the URL in the future, but it still needs to be fixed.

PuraVida

Reaction score
Part of the curl url is missing above. I've edited the entry to show how to protect the URL in the future, but it still needs to be fixed.

Seems like you are correct. I do believe, however, that the original script is indeed intact with the entire URI that curl is using. I just can't get into the image after it boots to find out! :biggrin5:

Pantera Drummer - do you have any progress to report? I would love to help in any way that I can think of helping. I do have ec2 setup and have lots of tools on my local ubuntu (and in my head) to help out.

How about logging the output of the init scripts to an ftp server to see what happens? Are we getting dumps of the scripts running yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voiplads
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.