TUTORIAL PIAF Hospitality Management System

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@cyberco: Would be happy to host this on our servers as well. Just let us know. Thanks for all your additions!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@cyberco Is the housekeeping component a commercial add-on, or is it open source, GPL code as well?

cyberco

Reaction score
Its not freely released openly yet. As I say, if someone is interested in it they can ask.

Greg Kuhnert

Reaction score
I've tried to use this module on incredible pbx... but failing authentication. I had a look at the code, and the query is looking up userman_users ... but that table doesn't exist anywhere on my box. Is this module out of date for newer installs?

chris_c_

Reaction score
I've tried to use this module on incredible pbx... but failing authentication. I had a look at the code, and the query is looking up userman_users ... but that table doesn't exist anywhere on my box. Is this module out of date for newer installs?
From the installer code, it looks like userman_users is the new name of the table freepbx_users :
http://git.freepbx.org/projects/FREEPBX/repos/userman/browse/install.php
What version of freepbx are you running on your PAIF/incrediblepbx?

Greg Kuhnert

Reaction score
And there is the challenge. I used the code from cyberco - assuming it would work on the most recent PIAF / IncrediblePBX - however, that is not the case. The most recent image is running FreePBX 12... but this hotel module requires FreePBX 13.

I changed the query to use the correct table name - and that was better, although authentication still fails. I temporarily commented out the password check, and it logged in OK. I am guessing FreePBX 13 might have changed the password hashing method.

chris_c_

Reaction score
You should try the hotel module with incrediblepbx/freepbx 12 then upgrade to freepbx 13, the web interface is updated it's actually readable on desktop tablet and smartphone browsers.

Jeremy Fish

Reaction score
I recently installed Incredible PBX in a resort and one of the main complaints in when guest log in to the mailbox there are all the folder options available. Would this module be able to restrict the mailbox at all to limit the guest to just checking voicemails?

Brian Smit

Reaction score
Hello everyone, does someone has experience with this great addon running in freepbx 14?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.