Resource icon

NEWS FLASH PIAF-Green for ESXi and VMware

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
wardmundy submitted a new resource:

PIAF-Green for ESXi and VMware - This tutorial will walk you through installation of the PIAF-Green VM on the ESXi (VMware) platform

This tutorial assumes you are starting from scratch and need all of the necessary (free) VMware components before installing the PIAF-Green template. If you already have a functioning ESXi server of at least 4.1 vintage, then skip down to INSTALLING PIAF-Green-32. The actual PIAF-Green-32 VM install and setup is a 5-minute task.

WHAT YOU GET: Latest PIAF-Green VM with Asterisk 11 and FreePBX 2.11 (current as of 9-23-2013)

HARDWARE PREREQUISITES: A dedicated server on...

Read more about this resource...

dbaum

Guru
Reaction score
/Has anyone sucessfully implemented it under VMWare Workstation?

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
piaf is developed on vmware workstation 8! Should not be a problem

CruiseAgent

Reaction score
Sorry for the Newbie question here. I am deploying Incredible Pbx on VMware ESXi 5.5 and so far all is well with exception to my SIP trunk from ipcomms.net . I can make outbound calls with no trouble but the provider tells me we are rejecting the invites from them to keep the trunk alive and able to take inbound. My thought is a firewall or table that is blocking them I just dont know where. Google Voice trunks are working perfectly. Thanks in advance!

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Sorry for the Newbie question here. I am deploying Incredible Pbx on VMware ESXi 5.5 and so far all is well with exception to my SIP trunk from ipcomms.net . I can make outbound calls with no trouble but the provider tells me we are rejecting the invites from them to keep the trunk alive and able to take inbound. My thought is a firewall or table that is blocking them I just dont know where. Google Voice trunks are working perfectly. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums, CruiseAgent. In the future, please refrain from digging up old threads - please open a new thread. I see that you do have a new thread open. On that same note, posting in multiple places easily causes confusion. For the members of the forum to best help you, please refrain from that. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.