TRY THIS PIAF 3 install

Billy Johnson

Reaction score
Can you still install PIAF3 Any online links seem not to work anymore and my disks of the original setup i had now fail. My linux hard drive crashed and trying to recreate so i can use my backups and not have to re-create from scratch. Thanks

geopeterwc

Guru
Reaction score
You might find success if you load a VirtualBox version of the 32-bit Green 3.0.6.5.0 PIAF. The .OVA file is found on sourceforge.net: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pbxinaflash/files/PIAF-3.0.6.5.0-VirtualMachine/

No promises of a working system, but no harm in trying, for sure. If your backup loads with the VirtualBox installation, you might find that you can copy/paste to a new iPBX13-13 system.

P.S., I haven't tried this, but there's a chance that the pre-configured PIAF might work for you.

/Pete./

kmcdaniel

Reaction score
Can you still install PIAF3 Any online links seem not to work anymore and my disks of the original setup i had now fail. My linux hard drive crashed and trying to recreate so i can use my backups and not have to re-create from scratch. Thanks
I got one up and running on vultr. Moved my rentpbx over to vultr to incorporate $1 backups!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.