R.I.P. piaf 2.0.6.4

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
Can PIAF 2.0.6.4 asterisk 11.6 freepbx 2.11.0.41 still be installed?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
No. Repos are no longer available and neither CentOS nor Digium nor Sangoma supports the PIAF 2.0.6.4 components.

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
Thinking I was SOL when all the mirrors were failing.
Thanks, and back to the drawing board

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Looks like I'd better keep my little Dockstar happy then: Asterisk 11.23.0 and FreePBX 2.11.0.42. :)

(It's on a private network behind a HW firewall; I have a primary boot thumbdrive and a cloned duplicate; I have several image backups; an IPBX-created backup; and the identical but slower PogoPlug on a shelf with a primary SD card and cloned duplicate. Should be good for a while as a tinkertoy for outbound calling...)

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
(It actually works great, guys! As an appliance for a SOHO application you really wouldn't need more. Right now it has 18 SIP Peers, and 2 endpoints plus 14 trunks online. 11 different SIP providers -- several with multiple logins -- and connections to 2 different remote Asterisk boxes. It's bullet-proof and runs for months at a time unattended using hardly any power. I've even gotten used to the sluggish GUI when I change things...

It suits my hobby of making very old equipment "useful." You should see the graveyard of hardware around here. It's quite a bit newer than the 2004 Dell 700M laptop running Xubuntu that I use regularly!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.