PIAF 1.7.5.5 Now Available

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
With a little luck, we'll have the newest releases of PBX in a Flash available for download from SourceForge later tonight. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions will be available. Documentation is available NOW in the Docs tab of pbxinaflash.com and pbxinaflash.net. THANKS, TOM!!!!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
It's Not Baskin Robbins, but...

PIAF 1.7.5.5 is now available and comes in six flavors, all with CentOS 5.5 and FreePBX 2.6.

The SourceForge links are below. You choose Gold, Silver, or Bronze after the CentOS 5.5 install from the ISO completes.

32-bit:
GOLD - Asterisk 1.4.21.2 + Zaptel
SILVER - Asterisk 1.4.32 + Dahdi
BRONZE - Asterisk 1.6.2.8 + Dahdi

64-bit:

Torrents
available here:

PIAF 1.7.5.5 - 32 bit

PIAF 1.7.5.5 - 64 bit

Install documentation in PDF format is available here or here.

Complete tutorial: knol.pbxinaflash.com

Enjoy!

piaf1755.png

ppmax

Guru
Reaction score
Gold, Silver, and Bronze sounds like there are monies associated (..in the future?). Are these names meant to suggest some form of remuneration is in store?

thx
PP

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Gold, Silver, and Bronze sounds like there are monies associated (..in the future?). Are these names meant to suggest some form of remuneration is in store?

thx
PP

It's open source. Always will be.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
PIAF 1.7.5.5 is now available and comes in six flavors, all with CentOS 5.5 and FreePBX 2.6.

The SourceForge links are below. You choose Gold, Silver, or Bronze after the CentOS 5.5 install from the ISO completes.

32-bit:

64-bit:

Torrents
available here:

PIAF 1.7.5.5 - 32 bit

PIAF 1.7.5.5 - 64 bit

Install documentation in PDF format is available here or here.

Complete tutorial: knol.pbxinaflash.com

Enjoy!

piaf1755.png

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
My guess is you are trying to use the 32 bit net install right? I found a typo which reversed the path.

you should be able to download it by hand

wget http://www.pbxinaflash.net/1755/files/piafdl.gz

will fix the ISO and send out some new ones with the correct path. Seems to only affect the 32 bit version at the moment.

Thanks for the bug report. I am recompiling the ISO as we speak.

Tom

Reaction score
My guess is you are trying to use the 32 bit net install right? I found a typo which reversed the path.

you should be able to download it by hand

wget http://www.pbxinaflash.net/1755/files/piafdl.gz

will fix the ISO and send out some new ones with the correct path. Seems to only affect the 32 bit version at the moment.

Thanks for the bug report. I am recompiling the ISO as we speak.

Tom

Thanks for the info. I did try the .net last night but I guess I didn't try hard enough. I have 1.7.5.5 running on OpenVZ now.:cool:

TheShniz

Guru
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how has Solus worked for you? The pricing is great compared to others, and alot cleaner/simpler... has it met all of your needs?

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how has Solus worked for you? The pricing is great compared to others, and alot cleaner/simpler... has it met all of your needs?

It's getting there. I'd like to see a few more things added but I'm sure they will eventually. It's the best alternative with the most potential IMHO.

TheShniz

Guru
Reaction score
It's getting there. I'd like to see a few more things added but I'm sure they will eventually. It's the best alternative with the most potential IMHO.

Thanx for your thoughts, it's a good reaffirmation... the cleanliness of the interface and price really appeals to me (I like the lack of needless complexity). I'm heading down this same road of virtual offerings (just starting out) & always appreciated your powerpbx site and writeups; just wanted to say thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.