FOOD FOR THOUGHT PBX in a flash - Raspberry Pi 2, multiple google accounts

dskonline

Reaction score
Is there a way to add more than one google voice account to the Raspberry pi 2. / Asterisk 11.16.0 / Ast-GUI 2.0-r5220.

Any suggestions on directions to the information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
IIRC, wardmundy said that only one would be supported for right now until something more concrete could be determined about GV's future.

dskonline

Reaction score
Thank you for the response and yes I read where wardmundy stated that but everyone thought it was dead almost a year ago. and Mr. Mundy posted that comment 2 months ago, and yet they are still developing and improving on GV for other products. I was just trying to see if someone knew how to add another gv account like a normal trunk / clone of the original gv app for Raspberry Pi 2.

lrosenman

Guru
Reaction score
Not to be a cheerleader or anything, I have 2 google voice, 1 Vitelity line on my ObiHai 202, and using PIAF/RaspberryPi B+ to do CNAM lookups.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.