TIPS Panasonic phone won't register

Aaron39

Reaction score
We have a pansonic phone and when we plug it in we use DHCP. It picks up a DG, Subnet and IP address. We have taken the PBX address from another phone and put it in. But it just keeps flashing Unregistered.

We went into the Panasonic management console and tried to registered it, but when I register that number it says the card can't be contacted.

I have plugged a known good phone into the same port and it works no problem. Please help me..so tired of banging my head against a awall

Aaron39

Reaction score
Thank you. where should I run those commands from? Sorry if it is a daft question, I have only started using this system.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Use PuTTY or another SSH client to connect to your PIAF server. Login as root. You should see a screen listing a lot of things (called a status screen) followed by 'root@pbx:~ $'
Enter those commands there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.