{Paid Support Job}

eCase

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm getting to the point where the time I spend studying Linux/Asterisk/Freepbx/PIAF/Incrediblepbx etc... is getting in the way of my primary business duties... I've been hard at it everyday this year - just about - and I need to get back to what I do for a living or I'm not going to make it...

I don't have a lot of money to go around... but I am willing to pay something (negotiable) for someone to successfully finalize my PIAF Purple for Google Voice implementation.

I would love to get help from a dev, if possible. Ward, if you need some pocket change to get Katherine a new pair of shoes, I'd love your help. Or Mr. Rossiv, or Ben, or any of the gurus/senior members.

Info:
{Machine running PIAF}
Motherboard: SHG2 Intel
Processor: XEON @ 2.2 GHz (two, identical)
RAM: OCZ PC3200 ECC 1 GB (four, identical) total= 4 GB
OnBoard: Nic (2 ports- 10/100 & 10/100/1000: 10/100 disabled in BIOS)
OnBoard: VGA (graphics card no problems)
PCI 1: Nic: Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter 10/100/1000
PCI 2: Sata Raid Controller by Areca
HD: Barracuda 3.5-inch SATA 500-GB HD (x2, configured via Areca Raid as a RAID 0 with 1 TB
PS/2: Keyboard, standard Dell issue
USB: Mouse, standard Labtec $15 issue

{Network}
ISP: Comcast, Business 50 Mbps down 10 Mbps up
Modem/Gateway: ISP Provided SMC
Switch: NetGear ProSafe 16-port 10/100/1000

{Workstations}
Refurbished Dell
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3.00 GHz
RAM: Various brands, 2 GB (x2, nonidentical, shows 3 GB in OS)
USB: Mouse, Keyboard, AND USB HEADSET

{SOFTPHONES}
Calls made via 3CX Softphone (free)
I've tried Bria but the moving ad is way too disruptive for office. Am open to suggestions on which free softphone to use.

NO HARDPHONES in use

FIVE GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, (GMAIL)

I can reinstall PIAF if needed. On current build I have:
1) Install via cd PIAF
2) Incrediblepbx installer script
3) Passwd-Master script
4) Update programs & Update Fixes
5) Update codecs
in Freepbx
1) Update Modules
2) Upgrade to 2.9beta
3) Update Modules
in Webmin:
1) Update Modules

I have created conf files for the following Freepbx Config Edit etc/asterisk pages:
extensions_custom.conf [googlein]
jabber.conf [asterisk] [asterisk 2-5] (no asterisk1)

Public (Static) IP reserved from ISP

PM and you will get an IMMEDIATE response from me!!! I will pay for support!
Thanks guys

eCase

Reaction score
Hi Robert,
Part of me wants to give the PIAF guys "1st Right," but another (more practical) side of me just wants to get help asap.
I will go post a request for help at freepbx now.
With that being said - anyone else who sees this, please don't assume that I've found someone - if you are interested in the job, send me a PM please!!
I'm looking for a few hours of phone support, of immediate email reviews, or maybe (maybe) a remote access session. Before I release public IP info, I'll need some ID... ;)
I have enough money saved up to pay around $50 an hour...
I really hope my offer doesn't offend anyone - you guys are all worth your weight in gold, but the $300 per hour for Tier 3 support is just way out of my price range.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Re: $300/hour for Tier 3 support

Where did that number come from?? Sign me up.

eCase

Reaction score
I may be loosing my marbles, guys...! I could have sworn I saw on Freepbx's site a link that said 'Tier 3 level support for $300 per hour' but for the life of me, I can't find the page anymore.
I even checked Asterisk, Digium, Linux, even Google...
I must have remembered the rate incorrectly!
My apologies.

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
Also cosmicwombat said the support board. Not the support number.

eCase

Reaction score
Still having issues preventing full deployment... Is there anyone in the CENTRAL CA region that is experienced with FreePBX/PIAF and wants to swing by my physical office to help me out??? I can pay a few hundred dollars for your time.....
any takers, please PM me!
Thanks

Speedy2k

Reaction score
I can try to help you online if you want, just let me know by PM and i'm can give you my MSN so it will be faster!

Hope you can make it thru!!

eCase

Reaction score
Thanks to Guru Atsat who spent the past three days communicating with me via email - just today I can count 10 emails from him :Angel_anim:

I will post my troubles and Atsat's solutions in a new thread.

I dedicate my $100 donation to him and all the other users, gurus, devs, and numero uno nerdos that helped me out.

$$$

It's not very big, but it's what I could afford - and when I can afford more, more will come.
Still not ready for full production yet - but Atsat said he will check in on things... and I believe him.
~~Thanks guys~~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_NOBODY_
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.