RECOMMENDATIONS PAID project request - Integration with Shoretel for call center features

power1000

Reaction score
Inherited a 1 year old Shoretel system. It uses SIP for 3rd party connectivity, but I'm not sure what it uses for internal connectivity (certainly all IP, just don't know protocols)

Company now wants to add call center type features - inbound queues, reporting of queue time, call back features, etc.

Shoretel solution is ridiculous expensive. In my past I worked with providers who integrated Nortel and FreePBX based systems. Been around Asterisk for a long time.

Looking for a consulting/provider who can help me do this project with whatever flavor of system PIAF, Elastix, Wazo, regular Asterisk, etc.

Physically in Fort Worth, TX but likely this could be done remotely.

Any suggestions for anyone to assist (that is.... if it's even possible of course)

rchalk

Reaction score
My experience with ShoreTel was a few years ago, but at that time the protocols were proprietary, and I convinced my customer to drop it, and go with a complete Asterisk-based system. He did that, saved a ton of money, and is very happy with the result. We sold off the Shoretel phones on eBay...

Rich Reeves

Reaction score
Hi there, you can actually go for a 3rd party CTI integration tool to connect Shoretel, Asterisk, FreePBX or whichever phone system you choose. You may check out reviews online for tools like Tenfold that offers call center features with the integration. If you want to know more, feel free to check their site for info on a free demo or trial.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.