Outgoing calls disconnected on answer / location of log files?

phirephoto

Reaction score
So multi part question. New user, migrated from an OLD version of freepbx/ trixbox, now running 3CX / PBXIAF. Great how easy it was to set up!
I have a generic sip phone - wifi cordless phone. Worked fine under Trixbox. But now with PBXIAF, when I make calls to certain numbers (no rhyme or reason but it's always the same number), as soon as the calling party answers, the phone disconnects. No idea what the calls it happens to have in common. Which leads me to the logs - where are the logs I should be looking at? The activity log for some reason now is blank, but I want to say it said "404" in the log?
I'm running PBXIAF on a laptop on my LAN, same LAN the cordless sip is on.
If I decide to go to a colo server, can I simply export my settings and then import into the colo machine? I mean basically I'd want my trunk setup, extensions, inbound rules, etc?

phirephoto

Reaction score
So tried calling another number - according to the friend I called, his phone rang for about half a second, hung up, rang again for half a second, hung up, then rang so he could pick up. I heard about 5 seconds of silence before it rang (presumably while the ring / hang up happened).

phirephoto

Reaction score
Ok, tested again - the logs say

09/25/2018 8:02:01 PM - [CM503003]: Call(C:53): Call to <sip:00@IP:5060> has failed; Cause: 487 Request Terminated/INVITE from IP:50060 on these calls.

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
I'm just wondering about the invite from IP :50060 is that the intended port number? as apposed to :5060 ?

phirephoto

Reaction score
I'm just wondering about the invite from IP :50060 is that the intended port number? as apposed to :5060 ?

No, it's not.. I saw that too, not sure where it came from? I did a fresh reinstall of 3cx last night, and it seemed to work now, I'll do some more testing, but even before the reinstall I didn't see 50060 anywhere on the phone or 3cx...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.