TIPS Outbound Calling Issue

ptek2013

Reaction score
I am having a weird issue with outbound calling using a Sangoma A400 with 6 FXO channels.

It seems as if the digits are being passed but we are getting a "This is a long distance call, please hang up and call again" message intermittently. I have been speaking with Sangoma via email but so far have not gotton very far.

My outbound routes are correct and inbound calling on the modules are working fine. All my contexts are correct. Can't seem to figure it out. Anyone have a similar issue? I have the same issue on another box dialing out from an FXS port.

ptek2013

Reaction score
Where is the best place to put that? In advanced settings, or on the Dahdi trunk itself or in the dialing rules. if in the dialing rules can you provide a sample?

And for the FXS module that is showing similar issues?

ptek2013

Reaction score
I added ww to advanced options and confirmed it is passing to the trunk

Set("SIP/298-000000d0", "DIAL_TRUNK_OPTIONS=wwTt") in new stack

I am still getting the same issue. Been working on this one all day.

PBX@Home

Reaction score
If you count tab presses I think your "paces" are off a few. Starting at the 1, tab to prefix (pace 1), it will take 13 to get to the X!!! Are you trying to keep the booty all to yourself??!! WALK THE PLANK ! And by the way: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

ptek2013

Reaction score
Ok I put the ww where ya said and am still getting the message, only now it seems like the ww is only cutting the message off in the beginning. Its like the trunk is picking up and dialing anyway.

ptek2013

Reaction score
This is the config I have, I use the outbound routes to specify dialing rules. Do I need to put rules in here as well?

ptek2013

Reaction score
Here it is, looks the same from when the message is played to when it is not played...

Attachments

• 67 issue.txt
    15.2 KB · Views: 4

ptek2013

Reaction score
I don't want to do that on all calls though. We want users to be able to block callerID when they want by dialing *67 through to the Telco. Is there a way to do it in outbound routes?

ptek2013

Reaction score
lol thanks, I was asking for your recommendation for the dial rule in outbound routes similar to how it would be accomplished in the trunk?

ptek2013

Reaction score
After another two days trying all imaginable settings and an open ticket with Sangoma, I have not gotten anywhere. The funny thing is, one of the boxes is an upgrade from Trixbox CE and it worked great on TCE. I'm not sure what to do next? Paid support from PIAF or Sangoma? Ireally need to get this working. It's causing a lot of pain at the moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.