TIPS OSS Endpoint Mgr and GXP2100

GregKeys

Guru
Reaction score
My boss picked up a couple of Grandstream phones for testing. GXP2100 and GXP1450.
I plugged them into the OSS Endpoint Manager and provisioned them with no issues.
When I try to dial I get an error - Failed No dial plan rules matched.
I know what the issue is, the default dial plan of { x+ | *x+ | *xx*x+ } does not work.
If I change it to { *xx|*xxx|xxxx|[3469]11|0|00|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxx.|011xxxxxxxxxx} everything works

I can modify the template, and change it to a correct value, but it only affects the one phone. I need to change the source so any phone I add gets the correct dial plan. I need to add:

# Dial Plan. Default value is { x+ | *x+ | *xx*x+ }
# String
# Mandatory
P290 = { *xx|*xxx|xxxx|[3469]11|0|00|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxx.|011xxxxxxxxxx}
Where do I change it at so it affects any new GXP2100 I add??????

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
In the OSS, It's under the template manager. Edit File Configurations for: cfg$mac
Make any changes you want in here pretty self explanatory and can override any variables you like.
Rebuild the phone configuration file based on the template and you should be good.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
In the OSS, It's under the template manager. Edit File Configurations for: cfg$mac
Make any changes you want in here pretty self explanatory and can override any variables you like.
Rebuild the phone configuration file based on the template and you should be good.
Personally, I can't directly contribute to this thread. However, krzykat please take that image out...I have a link to your server now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.