TIPS OSS Endpoint Manager on IncrediblePBX 16 (Howto)

rdoac

Reaction score
Out of the box, endpoint manager is installed, but no menus are created.

This is version 14 of endpointman - version 13 will create menus.

Uninstall Version 14

From root / ssh

fwconsole ma remove endpointman

from the /root directory

cp gpl-install-contrib gpl-install-contrib-hack

Then edit it and change references of 15 to 13.

Make it executable and run it.

./gpl-install-contrib-hack endpointman

Refresh your admin page and you'll get menus again.

The YealinkV70 provisioner files are broken and can't be read - they will fail just after importing the T2x series of phones. Remove them, you can add YealinkV80 from the current developers github repository. I will post a howto if I get permission from him.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Then edit it and change references of 15 to 13.

Make it executable and run it.

Just to help make this a bit easier for all:
It's a bit of a vague pronoun here - edit what (ie what file)?
Make what executable and run it how?

And then where is the current developers github repository? I haven't noticed that was well recorded here elsewhere.

Many thanks.

rdoac

Reaction score
Sorry, I plan(ned) to go back and redit this post with links after I get permission to publish someone else's github repo. You should be able to find it in this thread though.

The linux command above copied gpl-install-contrib to gpl-install-contrib-hack.

Then go to nano gpl-install-contrib-hack

Look for 15.0.zip and change it to 13.0.zip - there should be two lines - then also change release-15.0 to release-13.0

Save the file - and run it.

I was going to paste the code into here - but couldn't - (403 error).

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Any User-Generated Content post[ed on GitHub] publicly, including issues, comments, and contributions to other Users' repositories, may be viewed by others. By setting your repositories to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view and "fork" your repositories (this means that others may make their own copies of Content from your repositories in repositories they control).

If you set your pages and [GitHub] repositories to be viewed publicly, you grant each User of GitHub a nonexclusive, worldwide license to use, display, and perform Your Content through the GitHub Service and to reproduce Your Content solely on GitHub as permitted through GitHub's functionality (for example, through forking). You may grant further rights if you adopt a license. If you are uploading Content you did not create or own, you are responsible for ensuring that the Content you upload is licensed under terms that grant these permissions to other GitHub Users.

rdoac

Reaction score
Ok - good to know.

I downloaded matthias's provisioner scripts from:

git clone https://github.com/matthias1232/Provisioner

Then found Provisioner/endpoint/yealinkv80

Edited the y0000000000$suffix.cfg files in t2x and t4x to change language back to English.

Then from the endpoint directory:

tar zcvf yealinkv80.tgz yealinkv80

(I did this on my development machine - not on my pbx)

will create a tar.gz archive, which can then be uploaded under epm, advanced, package import/export and uploaded it as a device archive. I was then able to provision my T46 phones.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
This is actually pretty important - support for the Yealink newer models is very useful, so the ability to have a clear and concise instruction set for setting it up on OSS EPM would be most helpful (BTW this is enough information for me to do it, but I think maybe a bit terse for others; Ward might well be able to write it into the Incredible PBX setup script?)

rdoac

Reaction score
I put my edited Yealink V80 files here. These are the same as the gihub repository above, but I made a few changes to the configuration, changing it from French to English and turning key tones back on. I also removed the first part of the URL for background images, so you can put a full domain and path into the template to pull your background.

Eliad

Reaction score
I put my edited Yealink V80 files here. These are the same as the gihub repository above, but I made a few changes to the configuration, changing it from French to English and turning key tones back on. I also removed the first part of the URL for background images, so you can put a full domain and path into the template to pull your background.
can you please provide the instructions on how to install Yealink V80? The tar command fails with
tar zcvf yealinkv80.tgz yealinkv80
tar: yealinkv80: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.