TIPS OSS Endpoint Manager for Cisco

BeeryGaz

Reaction score
I'm trying to use the OSS Endpoint Manager for my Cisco phones. While I've got it to generate the config files, I'm struggling to edit the templates to set things like Time Zone. No matter where I try to change the time zone for the phone, the config file is created with
<dateTemplate>D/M/YA</dateTemplate>
<timeZone>E. Australia Standard Time</timeZone>

1. Am I using the right endpoint manager if Incredible PBX?
2. How / where do change the TZ so my config files get updated?

chris_c_

Reaction score
Maybe post this question on the github for the Provisioner repo

JoeOIVOV

Reaction score
In my experience its much easier to use FileZIlla and Notepad ++. There is an option while using FileZilla, right click on the configuration file in your t*f*t*p server and choose "Edit' and once you save the document using Notepad ++ it will ask you " Do you want to upload your changes to the server? " just click yes and reboot your phone, meanwhile the document stays open in Notepad ++ and when you need to edit it again just click save and Filezilla and will ask to upload back to the server. So much easier then anything else.

I got the same experience trying to use the tools for this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.