FYI Not Quite Soup: Wazo 18.03

wv_giant

Reaction score
Was there some type of falling-out with the wazo folks? Because nerd vittles was quite high on xivo/wazo for a while there and constant posts and updates were coming out. Now it's crickets. It's a shame because I really like the wazo interface. But I have come to depend on IPBX's features so am having to stick with it and upgrade to 16-15 enchilada. I am incredibly grateful for it!

hawk#1

Reaction score
I really liked it also, but it stopped working and when Sylvain Boily replied to requests for fixes he explained that it was not a problem with their software and that they would not provide a fix because they were busy enough with their own software and that it was a problem that Ward needed to provide a fix for if you want the added ipbx features. I wanted the ipbx features and a fix never was released so many jumped ship and went with other software with more features. Personally, I think Ward had too many projects at one time and with google voice constantly changing and not working, and all the other changes compounding the problems was way too much for just one person to handle. I have my Incredible Pbx on Centos in the cloud, and have decided to try the Incredible PBX 16-15 for Raspberry Pi and have just found a fix for the problem I was having. Hope you like the current Ipbx features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.