QUESTION No Voicemail on No Answer

bazza14

Reaction score
I'm just trialling this PBX stuff. I have 2 Raspberry Pi. One running Raspbx(Asterisk 11.21.0/FPBX 13.0.51) and one running IncrediblePBX(asterisk 13.7.2/FPBX 12.0.70), I have 2 extensions set up on each for testing purposes. Just to be clear these are totally separate systems, I am not trying to call from one to the other. I have an issue with the IncrediblePBX in that it will not go to voice mail if the called ext is not answered. If I reject the call from the called ext it will then go to voice mail so the voice mail system is clearly working. The ringtime default in advanced settings is 15 secs, I have tried setting it per extension but still no luck. I am at a loss as to why the system will not go to voice mail at the end of the ringtime. Can anyone suggest a setting I might check.

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
What are you using for endpoints (phones)?

Does the same endpoint behave the same if switched over to the alternate PBX?

bazza14

Reaction score
Hi thanks for your reply. I'm using soft phones. Linphone on my desktop and Csip on a samsung tablet. Voicemail works as expected on the Raspbx which is why I think it must be a setting in IncredinblePBX but there are soooo many settings in sooo many modules. Just working through them now to see what they all do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.