NO JOY No Outbound Calls on GVSIP and Route Not Saving Trunk Selection?

ilovepancakes95

Reaction score
So I can't seem to make outbound calls through my GVSIP1 Trunk. Internal feature code calls work so definitely not an issue with setup of IP phone, network, etc...

Inbound calls work fine. When I try to place an outbound call my IP phone beeps 3 times and reports Error 503 Service Unavailable, again this is only for outbound calls to the trunk. Attached is the asterisk logs if they help. I have setup outbound routes in past with GVSIP and they work fine. Only thing I notice weird is the outbound route in GUI won't "Save" my selection of trunk to use. I select GVSIP1, hit submit and hit apply config but if I go back into the route, no trunk is listed. However, if I go into the trunk, it does say it is being used by 1 route on the top. So not sure if this is just a bug or not or even related to the issue I am having.

Using: Incredible PBX 13.0.192.19

See logs from right after I try to place call: https://pastebin.com/8e4NyP42

ajonate

Reaction score
Is your gvsip trunk registered?

Dashboard-->Reports-->Asterisk Info-->Chan_PJSip Info

ajonate

Reaction score
Sounds like you're good.

It seems to me that I had that happen to me once too, but I can't remember what I did about it. Maybe reboot the server and try again.

ilovepancakes95

Reaction score
Sounds like you're good.

It seems to me that I had that happen to me once too, but I can't remember what I did about it. Maybe reboot the server and try again.

Tried that already, no dice... Is it supposed to say something under channels?

ajonate

Reaction score
Come to think of it, it seems to me that the DID number in the outbound route didn't match the DID number in the trunk. Once the DID numbers matched the outbound route stayed.

ilovepancakes95

Reaction score
Come to think of it, it seems to me that the DID number in the outbound route didn't match the DID number in the trunk. Once the DID numbers matched the outbound route stayed.

Don't see a place for DID necessarily in outbound route or trunk. Just a field to put Caller ID override but I don't think that matters. Either way, I have confirmed that the GV number for the GV trunk is correct and everything matches. Curious what the logs I posted above are trying to say about why call fails... Don't understand what it is trying to say. Definitely seems like a bug since I have done GVSIP trunks on a test system last week and it all worked fine.

ajonate

Reaction score
I can't remember now, but it was something simple like that. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Centar

Reaction score
make sure to set an outbound CID on the Google voice trunk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.