TIPS No outbound calls. Busy signals only.

JA1986

Reaction score
I have been with Voip My Way for a couple of years. I was tinkering with an outbound route and haven't been able to make outbound calls successfully. Does anyone have a working dial pattern for Voip My Way?

I am able to receive calls and make calls (in and out if connected directly to the SIP server using the credentials.

Calls to and from extensions are working as well.

jreming

Reaction score
sounds like your outbound trunk is getting rejected, either by using a bad address, password, or if they offer ip authentication check that as well

onlyyou

Reaction score
Hello, I know that the error is due to a problem with your network connection. Or your IP address does not match.;)
After engraving the IP address, you can try the website to check it again. I have found a free ringtone related address for users at: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/beste-klingelton/

Last edited:

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
in var/log/asterisk is file called full. Open in in NOtepad++ on your windows computer (or equivalent in mac world) and look for the call's ID number (beside VERBOSE in square brackets). Select all the lines that have that ID #. Grab those and put them here and we can tell you exactly what's wrong . . . likely VOIP your way is refusing the call for some reason and the log will probably give you a clue.

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Ummm, the OP is from Dec 2018, I would hope they got it nailed down by now...

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
LOL I didn't even see that when I saw the response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.