TUTORIAL New Web MeetMe System - Part 1

dolesec

Reaction score
dead ???

i was looking forward to the scripted install ... any one have any news on this ?

jroper

Guru
Reaction score
Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message from the server hosting company.

Friday
Jan 22 2010 8:19AM
Dedicated Servers
Between 9:30pm and 11:00pm last night we experienced an issue which resulted in a loss of power to our customers dedicated servers. Whilst this issue has been resolved, some customers may find their dedicated server is still unavailable and may require a reboot.

If you are unable to access your dedicated server today, or are still experiencing any difficulties as a result of this issue, please use the web form in the support website. Our team of engineers are currently working to restore access to any affected servers as a priority.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this disruption.
And on reboot - one dead hard drive. and we are still waiting for the dedicated server hosting company rebuilding the RAID.

Yours

Joe

centosaurus

Reaction score
Can Web Meetme be installed on PIAF Purple or is the installed Conferences module just as good?

Thanks

srthomas

Reaction score
I'd also be interested to see if any has got this on PIAF bronze or Purple...

tshif

Guru
Reaction score
The entire project has been moved to a single central location - not on the Fonica Servers - including the install script and the module. (The article has been updated to reflect these changes)

This will help the projects files be easier to get, and a central location for trouble tickets etc.

centosaurus

Reaction score
Joe

I have tried to install pow2wow per their Install.txt and I haven't succeeded. It's very vague, at least to me. Have you or anyone else succeeded? If so, could you share your installations steps?

Thanks

Reaction score
The entire project has been moved to a single central location - not on the Fonica Servers - including the install script and the module. (The article has been updated to reflect these changes)

This will help the projects files be easier to get, and a central location for trouble tickets etc.

This "single central location" requires a login. The site reports registrations are currently suspended. It seems like the info needed may be there but useless if you cannot login.
I recently installed a PIAF-Green with Centos 2.0.6.4, Asterisk 11.5 and FreePBX 2.11.0.10. I downloaded web-meetme 4.05 from Sourceforge. I have it mostly installed and can access the web-meetme web pages. I can create/delete conferences and users but I cannot seem to figure out how to access a conference from the PBX. What do I need to add to Asterisk to dial in to a conference?

najeh

Reaction score
hellon i want to install web meetme on incrediblepbx 13 freepbx 12 can you send me way to install it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.