FOOD FOR THOUGHT New SIP client for Android

Reaction score
I too use IAX2 for all my remote connections, for the reasons stated above. I wish more SIP clients would support IAX2.

stirbitch

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a Zoiper user now for several years, but on my partner's phone Zoiper gives a bad echo, so I have just tried out Sipnetic on it. All I can say is that it is looking great so far - incredibly easy to setup, and it works - with no echo. Those things should perhaps be taken for granted, but when I was last looking around for a general Voip softphone, it was far from easy to find one that I could get to work within an hour or so. So a big thank you for that!

But may I ask who you are, @ankyr, and what is your motivation? Mainly just out of curiosity? I see the app is free, and there are no ads, so how do you support yourselves? According to Google Play there are in-app purchases for modest sums of money, but I see none so far. What may I be offered (or required) to buy in the future?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.