TIPS New setup DID/Conference works intermittently

bobh080850

Reaction score
I have just set up Incredible PBX for a conference call service using DIDForSale on a Raspberry Pi V3 , using IP to IP. When I call into it, it works fine. It makes the connection, asks for the pin, and takes me to the on-hold music 3 out of 4 times. However, then it fails and I get the following error in the Asterisk cli: WARNING[12279][C-00000006]: Ext. s:6 @ from-sip-external: "Rejecting unknown SIP connection from xxx.xxx.xx.xx" and I get the phone message that "That number is no longer in service".

So why would this only work intermittently? It was a fresh setup of IncrediblePBX and I just used the trunk template that was included in the Trunk section. Sip-alg is disabled on my router, and ports 5060 and 10000-20000 have been forwarded. It had worked with a previous older setup I had so I don't think it is a router issue. Nat is set to yes in the trunk.

Any ideas?

Bob

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Log of a call that works and log of one that doesn't would probably help (/var/log/asterisk/full) not totally sure if the Pi logging is enabled . . .

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Are you always calling the DID? Or are you also calling the CONF number from an internal SIP phone?

It sounds like you are hitting the MOD URI "bug" in the latest IPBX. Not sure if the pi flavor of IPBX has this included though as I don't follow pi development.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I don't think sipuri "feature" is in the RasPi build.

You can check like this:
Code:
grep "SIP URI" /etc/asterisk/extensions_custom.conf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.