QUESTION New IncrediblePBX install (RPi3), Yealink & Vitelity setup help needed!

RoboLord

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I followed advice gathered in an earlier thread and changed my plans from vanilla FreePBX to IncrediblePBX on Raspberry Pi3, returned my Grandstream phones and purchased a Yealink T23G, and bought two phone numbers from Vitelity.

Install of the software went fine, thanks to a tutorial on Nerdvettles site. However, at this point I'm out of easy tutorials to find and follow in regards to setting up my Vitelity trunks, provisioning my Yealink phone, and setting up scheduled call routes.

Can anyone point me to some relevant tutorials for doing this stuff (I'm a PBX rookie). There are tons of tutorials out there, I'm just having a hard time finding info specific to this particular build and equipment. I'm also not opposed to paying someone to help me establish this system correctly.

Thanks!

EDIT: to be more specific, I see a ton of info on provisioning the phones through the FreePBX commercial Endpoint Manager, however this is not an option for RPi installs. I need help with the manual settings.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.