SOLVED NeoRouter Woes

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
So I've been playing around with NeoRouter. According to the varous NV tutorials I've seen, one can use the same login creds on MULTIPLE clients, presumbily at the same time. I've been trying to get my two Pi's connected to the VPN, but it looks as if they're both "clashing"

Despite me using different login creds after the fact, both PBX's insist on using the same private IP, kicking the other server off as a result. How do I fix the clients so I can "start over" without nuking the PBX?

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
@wardmundy if you could point me in the right direction to fixing this, that would be great. FYI both Pi's are on the same LAN, so in theory it shouldn't matter. The problem is both Pi's are getting the same IP.

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
After deleting the Client.XML and DNSCache.XML in /usr/local/ZebraNetworkSystems/, restarting the clients, and putting in the right logins, it now works as expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.