NO JOY Need help with backing up to remote FTP Server

rchalk

Reaction score
I have set up an FTP server with my router (Asus) and a hard drive via USB. The server works, and can be seen from a remote location. I can also read and write files via FTP to this server using FileZilla, so I am pretty sure the server is working correctly.

Iin IncrediblePBX. I configured the server credentials, and added it to the list of available servers, then dragged it to the Storage Server box. I then set up a backup selected the items to be backed up, saved and ran the backup. The dialog box shows the progress, and ends with the backup being completed successfully, but when I look at the drive, there is no backup file. Also if I select Restore, and choose the server I entered previously, no files show up.

I tried a local backup, and everything works as expected. Furthermore, if I change the login credentials for the server, it reports error connecting to server, so it would seem that the connection to the remote server is also working as expected.

Can anyone help me figure out how it can say the backup completed successfully, but there is no file?

Thanks for any help you can offer....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voiplads
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.