QUESTION Need Help Setting Up Didlogic with Incredible PBX 13

Merlin

Reaction score
After the demise of Gvoice I decided to try out Diglogic since they allow dialer traffic and the rates are good. It works perfect with my Vicidial Server, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make outbound/inbound calls with Incredible PBX 13.

I created a new trunk and left everything as default for General.
Dialed Number Manipulation Rule...match pattern is 1NXXNXXXXXX prepend/prefix/outbound dial prefix are all blank.

Sip Settings
Outgoing> Trunk Name = didlogic
Peer Details
host=sip.nyc.didlogic.net
user=12345
username=12345
fromuser=12345
authname=12345
secret=*********
insecure=port,invite
type=friend
dtmfmode=rfc2833
qualify=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw&alaw
context=from-trunk

Incoming>user context&details both blank
Register string> 12345:[email protected]/didnumberhere

Sip show registry confirms the account is registered.

Outbound Routes>Route Name= Didlogic
Left everything as is except for Trunk Sequence for Match Routes=Didlogic
Dial Patterns
prepend= blank prefix=blank match pattern=1NXXNXXXXXX
prepend=1 prefix=blank match pattern=NXXNXXXXXX
No CLI setup for either pattern

Inbound Routes>
Did Number=1234567899
CallerID Number= 1234567899
Set Destination=4569
Everything else left as is except for call recording

I can connect using my Grandstream and/or Zoiper just fine.
Placing an outbound call shows the following

Code:
[2018-11-23 17:17:28] ERROR[894][C-0000001b]: pbx_functions.c:701 ast_func_write: Function AUDIOHOOK_INHERIT not registered
[2018-11-23 17:17:28] NOTICE[3071][C-0000001b]: chan_sip.c:24056 handle_response_invite: Failed to authenticate on INVITE to '<sip:[email protected]>;tag=as0e3fdddc'
[2018-11-23 17:17:28] WARNING[894][C-0000001b]: app_macro.c:321 _macro_exec: No such context 'macro-outisbusy' for macro 'outisbusy'. Was called by 2814451212@from-internal
[2018-11-23 17:17:28] WARNING[894][C-0000001b]: channel.c:5080 ast_prod: Prodding channel 'SIP/4569-0000002a' failed

Placing an inbound call to the number plays the lovely audio, "the number code you have dialed is incorrect."

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it?

Happy Holidays!

Thanks.

Merlin

Reaction score
46 views and not one response. Looks like not many people on this forum use Didlogic. Their instructions are very outdated! Anyways, I finally figured it out. Hopefully this will help future people avoid the hours of aggravation I experienced. Keep in mind we only call within the USA, so a few extra settings on Didlogic's backend may or may not be needed depending on your needs.

Didlogic Backend
-Setup Sip account like normal with a good password. Set callerid to your DID.
-SIP>Custom dialplan>Add=1 (ignore the send inbound didinfo)

IPBX>Trunks
-Create new trunk and name it Didlogic. Keep defaults for everything except
-CID options>Allow any CID (*make sure you email them to confirm CLI passthrough is enabled). VERY important for new accounts.
-Dial Manipulation=leave it alone UNLESS you plan on having more than one outbound number tied to their trunk.

Sip Settings>Outgoing
Trunk name= didlogic
PEER Details
Code:
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
type=friend
username=yoursipusername
secret=yoursippassword
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=from-trunk
qualify=yes
insecure=port,invite
nat=force_rport,comedia
host=sip.nyc.didlogic.net

Sip Settings>Incoming
-Leave everything blank except
-Register String= yoursipusername:yoursippassword:sip.nyc.didlogic.net/yourDID (10 digits only)

Outbound Routes>Route Settings>Route Name=Didlogic (leave everything else as is)
Dial Patterns>NXXNXXXXXX

Inbound Routes>Add new
Description=Didlogic
DID Number= your DID (10 digits only)
Set Destination=Ring Group for me, but use whatever you want (New Extension, for example)
Do what you want want the other tabs

Test out the extension for inbound/outbound calls and make sure Caller ID is correctly showing up.

Happy calling...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.