fabian

Reaction score
Hello all! Quick and to the point: System: Incredible PBX 11 on Ubuntu 14.04.01 server running on Esxi 5.5
1- I tried to add another extension
2- System hangs. No response from the GUI
3- Force reboot.
4- Database crashed. This is what I get
FATAL ERROR
DB Error: connect failed
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/db_connect.php:71 die_freepbx()
[0]: DB Error: connect failed

/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:85 require_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/libraries/db_connect.php

/etc/freepbx.conf:9 require_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:99 include_once()
[0]: /etc/freepbx.conf

6- System works, I can receive and make calls and everything else, but I no longer have access to the GUI.
7- All the solutions I've found on this and other forums are really old and cannot even be applied.
8- No mysql.sock file in my system.
9. I removed and reinstall mysql..
10. Mysql is running but in the "status" page it shows as "DN" (down?)

Any suggestion? Help? Tip? Clue?
THanks

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
If you removed and reinstalled MySQL, you've probably hosed your system permanently. Asterisk will run independently of MySQL, but the entire FreePBX apparatus depends upon over a hundred MySQL tables which probably no longer exist. Sorry. Find that backup.

fabian

Reaction score
If you removed and reinstalled MySQL, you've probably hosed your system permanently. Asterisk will run independently of MySQL, but the entire FreePBX apparatus depends upon over a hundred MySQL tables which probably no longer exist. Sorry. Find that backup.
I was afraid of that. I don't have a back up, so I build another VM. Since I still have access and it's functional, can I back up that and restore it in the new PIAF?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You're on ESXi. Use the built-in tools to make a duplicate image of your server.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.