GOOD NEWS Migrating from FreePBX Distro to Incredible PBX GUI

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Well, what do you know? First test seems to be working just fine. TOTAL INSTALL TIME: under a minute.

p.s. Same results expected with AsteriskNOW and PIAF-Green and PIAF-Black and Older FreePBX-based Incredible PBX servers

All you need is the Incredible PBX GUI GPL module... coming soon! All config settings preserved!

BEFORE:

CIJDjTPWcAAyEsx.jpg

DURING:

CIJD14zWEAA-Pj8.jpg

AND AFTER:

CIJEV2oWcAAreo3.jpg

CIJEIy_WUAAMnya.jpg

Reaction score
Suppose that for an older system like

PBX in a Flash Version = 1.7.5.5 Running on *HARDWARE* │
FreePBX Version = 2.8.1.5 │
Running Asterisk Version = 1.8.5.0 │
Asterisk Source Version = 1.8.5.0 │
Dahdi Source Version = 2.5.0+2.5.0 │
Libpri Source Version = 1.4.12 │
Operating System = CentOS release 5.6 (Final) │

Kernel Version = 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5 - 32 Bit

that upgrading would probably be out of the question?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Haven't tested below FreePBX 2.11. If you get the platform upgraded to 2.11, things should be fine.

hydro3

Reaction score
Vic,

Thank you for the link. I have the certified build on one of my systems up and running finally but I was hoping to also migrate my freepbx over to incrediblepbx to get away from some of the nagware that seemed to come along with building out that system and this migration seems like a good way to do it, I just not sure where to download the module from.

tiredofit

Reaction score
I'm looking for a way to move from Elastix over to Incredible PBX. I have a tonne of announcements, and other workflow that I _could_ move over manually and the associated databases, but obviously a module would be easier to get the majority of it over. I have a working Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Incredible PBX system succesfully installed and working in a test environment, now to get the meat over :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.