NEWS FLASH Meet the Samsung Galaxy S8

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Yeah, but you didn't stare at your car 12 hours a day. :santa:

mbellot

Reaction score
Yeah, but you didn't stare at your car 12 hours a day. :santa:

Unlike the vast majority of the population these days I don't stare at my phone 12 hours a day. It's a tool, not a substitute for social interaction.

I had the "luck" to take a CTA (Chicago public transportation) train into and out of the city this evening and was floored by the army of screen zombies. Other than myself (people watching) there was one other person who wasn't buried in their screen the entire trip... He was (gasp!) reading an actual book.

I understand, and appreciate, the value of technology but I think many people are headed into a dependence on these gadgets (and the instant gratification entertainment) that is not healthy - similar to alcohol or drugs.

mbellot

Reaction score
Maybe he did! Many do that to their "first." *heh*

My first car was a '75 Coupe DeVille, it took 12 hours for one sweep front to back with your eyes. :D

I actually found the decommissioning papers from when it was released from service as an aircraft carrier for the Navy in the glove box.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.