GO HERE May I have a suggestion that works please

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
Sorry,

Not going to be much more help -- I have completely done away with DAHDI on my systems.

But your hardware needs to support your card, and then you need to make menu and add DAHDI support, and finally use DAHDI tools to configure what you are trying to build.

--------------------

dbaddour

Reaction score
Hello all,
Ok what does anyone suggest for me to do now? if I have to keep the analogue phone lines?
any new Hardware can help? or any version of PBX will do?

Cheers

dbaddour

Reaction score
Hello billsimon,

Thank you so much for your reply.... I certainly get the gateway and try your suggestion.
what flavor of Asterisk/PBX would work?

Thank you

dbaddour

Reaction score
Sounds Great...
I do have one on hand but it is the
Gxw4108 Fxo Analog Gateway
I wonder if that will do the trick or need the one that you have suggested as is it FXS analog.. I only have the analogue lines from the provider

Cheers

kenn10

Reaction score
Sounds Great...
I do have one on hand but it is the
Gxw4108 Fxo Analog Gateway
I wonder if that will do the trick or need the one that you have suggested as is it FXS analog.. I only have the analogue lines from the provider

Cheers
That will work for the phone lines from the phone company (inbound/outbound trunks) but it does not support ports to use for analog extensions off of the PBX.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
If you have ma-bell lines coming in - you need the FXO - not the FXS. The Grandstream model is the best one for the price. You'll also need to push I forget, but think it was a 1 second delay when the call comes in before pushing it to the PBX so that you can properly get the CallerID info. I have a GXP4108 here that I use when clients aren't positive about VoIP carrier to bring them along. I use it and then start pushing their outbound calls through our VoIP carriers, and then show them the quality or if they are under contract and you need to bridge until they come over to VoIP carrier. - Works well - GXW4108

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.