DEAL Looking for paid help on VM install, config & testing SOHO

Paul Groeneveld

Reaction score
Hi,
I have previous basic knowledge of trixbox/elastix VOIP installation/configuration/implementation, but somehow am not able to get aVM installation running on my ESXi 6 box, let alone configure it.
Who can help me set up a working ESXi 6 VM of IncrediblePBX Wazo SOHO solution and help me configure/test it? How many hours will it take you/will you charge?

Basic info:
6 incoming lines (5 voice, 1 fax)
15-25 extensions (5-7 active users)
Use of SIP softphones (Bria; around 8-10) and FXS adapters (2-4)
Most of the standard function will need to be configured
(IVR, fax to email, call recording, call forwarding, call pickup, DND (Do not disturb), Follow me, DID/DISA, Callback, Que, voicemail, conference calls/three way calling, call hold, call parking, music on hold, external/internation blocking, backlisting, call cue, outgoing calls prefix, Caller ID)

Suggestions are welcome! (e.g. platform, functionality, cheap/reliable SIP providers, best LAN approach, assistance)

I have kind of a detailed deploymentplan and IVR flow available.

Regards,
Paul (The Netherlands)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.