Looking for GoIP settings for latest firmware

Ben Uecker

Reaction score
I am in need of some help. A few years back there was the tutorial for GoIP. Since then the firmware has been updated to GHSFVT-1.1-64-2.

I've tried to get it to work with the latest firmware but that hasn't worked out well at all for me. In fact I get a super weird issue when I call the sim and some family in some part of the world picks up (and voip call call logs are none the wiser).

Either way, it seems that it has changed significantly enough that I can't translate the settings that are out on the internet or on Ward's site to the new firmware.

Anyone have some screenshots they can post?

Ben Uecker

Reaction score
I think I figured it out but can't confirm 100%. It connects to CCT and I can send SMS but no phone calls..which makes sense cause I have never got any phone to make voice calls on CCT.

The GOIP says its quad band but then in the "remarks" in the manual it says defaults to 900. Well, I need 850 for my SIM. So, if it says it supports it but it defaults to 900 how do you force it to see the 850 band? I tried to force it to my mobile country code (311470) but it doesn't even see that network.

I send an email to the company. Doubt they will respond but its worth a shot. I've wasted so many hours on this thing but I really need to get it figured out due to the inability to use 340 and 287 as VOIP numbers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.