Logo's

mchapman

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to ask for the capability to upload a custom logo into the PBX.

Thanks,

Mike

Titanous

Reaction score
To replace the logo in FreePBX, replace /var/www/html/admin/images/logo.png with a 394x55 PNG. To change the logo in the main menu, replace /var/www/html/welcome/logo.jpg with JPEG of the same dimensions.

jroper

Guru
Reaction score
The length of the logo is important - as long as it is 55 pixels high

Joe

tbooth

Guru
Reaction score
pbx in a flash logo

I would like to replace the pbx in a flash logo with a custom log of my client just on the freepbx System Status PAge. I have created the logo with the same dimensions and named it the same file name then deleted the original and replaced it with the new file. This should change the image but does not.
Is that logo not changable?

Thanks

jroper

Guru
Reaction score
Hi

This is probably something you should take up with FreePBX, however, they may feel that replacing their logo's is tantamount to "passing off"

They do make provision for the logo to be changed on the top right within amportal.conf, but no provision for the logo on the top left, so maybe they don't intend you to change it.

In any case, any changes to the logo on the left are likely to overwritten by a freePBX framework upgrade at some later stage.

Addtionally, in later versions of PiaF, the instructions for the change of logo have changed slightly.

Create a logo called custom-logo.png, 55 pixels high, and replace the existing custom-logo.png in /var/www/html/welcome and /var/www/html/admin/images

If you have a light coloured background in your logo, it often looks better in FreePBX if you make the background transparent.

Yours

Joe

tbooth

Guru
Reaction score
Create a logo called custom-logo.png, 55 pixels high, and replace the existing custom-logo.png in /var/www/html/welcome and /var/www/html/admin/images

I did this and the logo did not change. I rebooted and still have the same log.

jroper

Guru
Reaction score
Hi

Look in amportal.conf, it will tell you the name of the logo, adjust that to suit.

Then run amportal restart when you have done that.

joe

tel0p

Guru
Reaction score
don't

I'm using FireFox and in my transition from my old FBX box to PBXiaF (on the same subnet) I noticed some weird caching going on with graphics, etc.

In other words, clear your cache.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.