Login to Web page

resources

Reaction score
Greetings all.

I've managed to download and install pbxinaflash on a vmware workstation, and working on the basis of my previous trixbox install, changed the passwords in the terminal. (Keeping this confidential between ourselves, you understand, I've made the password for each of the functions - maint, amp, meetme and passwd the same for simplicity.)

Now, the thing is, when I go to <http://pbxinaflash_ip_addy> and enter 'maint' and 'password', it doesn't allow me in, except for Meetme, when I have to enter 'meetme' and 'password' and then 'maint' and 'password'.

Is this a security feature? If so, I can definitely endorse it from my end.

Any thoughts most gratefully received. :confused:

resources

Reaction score
I know, I know. It's considered bad form to answer one's own post, but I thought it best to inform you that perseverance sometimes pays off.

The trick was to enter 'admin' 'admin' as the login on the web page, and then change the details in the admin page.

Back to the medley. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.