I HAVE A DREAM Live Status Monitor

Dean Penderghast

Reaction score
I remember having a client many years ago running an Asterisks server and the monitor that was plugged into the PBX machine directly had a live status screen on there that showed active channels, active calls and all types of stuff. I know we can get this off the web interface but I'm looking for something that loads up on the Linux Server itself and displays on the monitor connected to the Linux Server.

Does this exist at all?

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
If you knew what it was, you may have a chance, but if you want something decent, that means its gui, that means you need gui on the server. That means resources and taking away from its main resources. I suggest you look into installing FOP2. If you want to have a NUC or Rasberry Pi next to the server that shows the FOP2 screen, you'd probably be MUCH further ahead.

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would want the security exposure of having a "console" logged into an IPBX 24/7.

So to be practical the task would have to come up, allocate the device and write to it. This might make the device / "console" unstable in the rare event where it is needed.

================

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.