TIPS Linking Remote Freeswitch to Asterisk, and Vice Versa

trupsalms

Reaction score
i'm totally lost, i have been googling for the past few days trying to figure out how to configure asterisk as a gateway in freeswitch follow example after example http://pastebin.com/y7yuJUz5 this is the lastest of the template i'm using, can someone please guide me

trupsalms

Reaction score
Want To Place Some Call From Asterisk Servers Out Through Freeswitch, and on other want to place calls from Freeswitch Out Through Asterisk!!!!!!!!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You might want to take a look at our PIAF-Green/Skype/Freeswitch Virtual Machine which contains all the components necessary to do what you're trying to do.

skype4piaf.gif

trupsalms

Reaction score
Thanks for that link but I have that portion up and running all ready, I have a client that want to use free switch for some things and asterisk for others. So the project is to setup two servers, server one is asterisk with a trunk connecting it to free switch, and server two freeswitch with a gateway to asterisk. Asterisk can make calls through gateways configured on freeswitch, and freeswitch can make calls through trunks configure on asterisk.

trupsalms

Reaction score
I understand the process for setting up freeswitch as a trunk in asterisk for using skype, but i'm now also looking for the reverse method for using asterisk as a trunk in freeswitch!!!

billsimon

Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.