Letsencrypt issue in IncrediblePBX

BostonDan

Reaction score
I am having a problem generating a certificate in the IncrediblePBX GUI on a RPi where when I put in my information and I try to generate the certificate I receive the following error:

There was an error updating the certificate: HTTP Challenge for <hostname>.duckdns.org is not available. Whole response: {"type":"urn:acme:error:unauthorized","detail":"No registration exists matching provided key","status":403}

I have put the 4 domains that require access to my RasPi (mirror1.freepbx.org, mirror2.freepbx.org, outbound1.letsencrypt.org and outbound2.letsencrypt.org) into my iptables permitted routes (using add-fqdn), and I can see these entries in my iptables when I issue the command: iptables -nL.

I am running Asterisk 13.0.22 (latest release from Ward, thanks Ward!).
I am trying to do TLS encrypted sip (pj_sip) connections and would really like to get this piece working.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
B.D.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.