SOLVED Latest Wazo Installer Broken

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
I understand if this issue can't be replicated, but in the end, I had to do a wazo-upgrade to fix it.

I was building a system on VB, using the Wazo server ISO, when I noticed that Asterisk wouldn't start. I tried everything, from restarting the server to restarting Asterisk, and Wazo itself. Nothing! I saw that the installer has Wazo 17.14, so I did the upgrade to 17.17, and everything is now working correctly. Just for kicks, I'll try re-building once more on VB and see if I can replicate the issue, following the NV tutorial to the tee.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Sounds like you were using the IncrediblePBX14-Wazo.sh installer (with 17.14) instead of IncrediblePBX15-Wazo.sh (with 17.17).

Wazo 17.14 stopped supporting Sylvain's Google Voice add-on to Asterisk which still was being loaded probably. That caused Asterisk not to start. The fix was...
Code:
echo "noload => res_xmpp_oauth.so" >> /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
/etc/init.d/asterisk restart

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Updated in Bug Tracker: http://nerd.bz/BugCheck

Previous thread about this here. Bottom line: 17.14 was a bust. 17.13 worked. No Google Voice support in 17.14 and 17.15. And all is well again in 17.16 and 17.17.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.