PIONEERS Latest SmartWatch Happenings

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I assume it will take some time for this to develop properly, but with the speed of Android and Samsung productivity ... this could be very fun:

http://mashable.com/2013/08/27/samsung-galaxy-gear-sept-4/#!

samsung-galaxy-gear-smartwatch-cover.jpg

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Have you seen any price-points yet? Going to get it right away or wait for V2 ?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Speaking of your butt ugly sister... Really? Is this it?? Seriously??? Just cut my arm off. :death:

samsung-galaxy-gear-venturebeat_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
Looks like they didn't opt for OLED if thats the end result.
Speaking of your butt ugly sister... Really? Is this it?? Seriously??? Just cut my arm off. :death:

samsung-galaxy-gear-venturebeat_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
If that's the end result .... then my swiss time-piece is safe.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
That thing reminds me of the first plastic calculator watches. I sure do hope that's not legit. Nobody would buy that ugly POS
images

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Just saw the watch on CNBC and it is one BUTT UGLY FAIL ... so disappointing.

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
$300 -- FAIL!!! What a waste for Samsung.

I'm waiting for my AGENT watch from Kickstarter project.. looking very good. Full SDK out, you can write apps now on emulator.
Smart -- it's a combo of a .Net MicroFramework shop and a watchmaker.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I had a meeting today with Samsung to view the new Note3 (very nice) and also the Galaxy Gear. The Gear looked nicer with a better band on it than the one above, but still a fail IMO compared to the one we had hoped for, so I will definitely be waiting for Rev2. The Note-3 ... that might be a different story. Think Galaxy S4 with a larger screen.

TwigsUSAN

Guru
Reaction score
Think large price tag. Wife already ordered the new iPhone 5S. Something about surprise and working so hard.

phinphan

Reaction score
I had a meeting today with Samsung to view the new Note3 (very nice) and also the Galaxy Gear. The Gear looked nicer with a better band on it than the one above, but still a fail IMO compared to the one we had hoped for, so I will definitely be waiting for Rev2. The Note-3 ... that might be a different story. Think Galaxy S4 with a larger screen.

Krzykat - just picked up the Note 3 and I have to say it is very nice and a definite step up from my Note 2. It is somehow larger in the screen and smaller and lighter than the 2. Bria works great on it so far.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Let's see what Apple comes up with, as they need to really knock one out of the park to attract more than just the people that believe in the Apple religion
otherwise, Samsung is going to walk over them. Personally, I'm a Samsung person, so I will be waiting for probably a year or two before the one I want is made.

Huckda

Guru
Reaction score
until it acts like a Star Trek insignia and lets me 'tap to talk' or use a gesture... I don't want it... I can just as easily glance at my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.