GO HERE Latest offer from 3CX sales team

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have received the same email as me:
"3CX is now also available on Linux and in your Choice of Cloud provider with features such as integrated video conferencing and free smartphone clients and softphones. And what’s even better? For a limited time you can receive a FREE license worth $298!"

Now, if I look at their pricing structure, I see $298 is the Enterprise version, I doubt they're giving that away.

And the sign-up page lists even more restrictions then what the "Free" version lists.

So what gives? Who's driving this boat, it seems wildly out of control!

What edition do I get with this latest round of email?

Reaction score
Now, if I look at their pricing structure, I see $298 is the Enterprise version, I doubt they're giving that away.

And the sign-up page lists even more restrictions then what the "Free" version lists.

So what gives? Who's driving this boat, it seems wildly out of control!

What edition do I get with this latest round of email?

You are most probably viewing the Annual licenses and got confused. This offer is for a 4SC Standard edition perpetual license. You can see what is included in the Standard edition here: https://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing/.

ovizii

Reaction score
I'm currently planning to buy a license so if I did get this right and based upon the features I need I can either get:

a) Annual Standard License, 4 sim. calls - 149 every year
b) Perpetual Standard License, 4 sim. calls - once off 298 + after the first year a yearly maintenance 75

Reaction score
I'm currently planning to buy a license so if I did get this right and based upon the features I need I can either get:

a) Annual Standard License, 4 sim. calls - 149 every year
b) Perpetual Standard License, 4 sim. calls - once off 298 + after the first year a yearly maintenance 75

That is correct!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voiplads
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.