TIPS KennonSoft UI admin password reset

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
At least now I know I'm not the only one, and am not totally crazy (partially, yes :) ) -- It was stated elsewher in a post (search in forums) that it is the OLD style and no idea why it still exists -- just dont click done as there seems to be a password in place (or maybe that is just on mine) and if you click done the password will lock you out as retrieval seems to be non-existant.

Help for us all would be appreciated. Thanks

Thomas Lageotakes

Reaction score
Was there ever a fix for this? I did a fresh install of http://nerdvittles.com/?p=15587 and the menu configuration is still messed up. Works fine on the raspberry pi2 except the recordings don't show up even though it is highlighted. I will post that in another post. Mine looks like
CN_5FuDWIAAg0an.jpg

ksDevGuy

Guru
Reaction score
Still stunned that ancient bit of Trixbox code still runs at all - so much has changed. A completely new/clean interface is really needed ultimately.

We run the Incredible PBX 13.2 "Lean Mean" release exclusively (http://nerdvittles.com/?p=15754) which no longer has the menu (I had thought it had finally been wisely laid to rest). Should time permit so I can get a full copy running under a VM I'll take a look -- it's likely something very, very simple throwing it off.

Thomas Lageotakes

Reaction score
thanks for looking into it. I did mange to fix the missing recordings icon on the menu for the raspberry pi. Under /var/www/html/welcome/.htindex.cfg the recordings should have a number 2 after it.

rkaczano

Reaction score
Same problem on new install of RentPBX, PBX in a Flash Incredible PBX 13-12 with Incredible GUI (Centos 6.6)

Reaction score
I copied an old one I had and did get back in, but when I looked at it again I still see php variable names and NOT what I should be seeing.

Being that Google is my friend, I did see the article first but must have skimmed right past it, thinking the menu image would be right above it (skipped by the parenthesis too.

I included the image below:

CN_5FuDWIAAg0an.jpg

Hi did you figure out how to fix this problem , Installed two instances of Incredible Pbx for Raspberry PI and booth shows the same problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.