GOOD NEWS It's Lenny!

Reaction score
Was that Asterisk_13 with GUI_12 ?
Was that with a Sip URI remotely hosted?
Yes it was, and with remotely hosted Sip URL.
I wanted to try this with a DID other than the GVSIP, but don't have one available.
I also just installed a locally hosted Lenny using these instructions (https://crosstalksolutions.com/howto-pwn-telemarketers-with-lenny/) but have failed so far. No Lenny access via local hosting with this with either local extension call or DID.

Reaction score
Worked for me with the sip URI SIP/[email protected] .
As above when I enabled recording in a couple of places (incoming and extension) I got stereo voices with one delayed.

Someone may be able to help debug if you drop in with the CLI logs etc.
Is that with a GVSIP trunk or other provider DID? Maybe that problem exists only with GVSIP DID. I don't have any other DID to try it with.

Update 8-10-2018: Tried it with a regular DID and have the same problem. The more fundamental issue is that I can't set an incoming DID route to go to either a SIP URI or an external number.

Last edited:

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
a GVSIP trunk
I havenot yet ventured to use GVSIP which overhere is a paid tho low cost service; though it shouldnt matter as long as the fpbx blacklist works on all dids. I suppose we should RTFM or refer to the wiki-fpbx.

big charlie

Reaction score
Does someone know Lenny?
He's turned into a broken record. "Hello this is Lenny" over and over. Through the PBX and by dialing SIP/[email protected]

big charlie

Reaction score
That's what I use, and he works fine. He is interactive and does wait for you to speak, are you sure you are trying to converse with him?

Thanks, I didn't realize it was interactive. I listened to a few of the youtube recordings and figured it was just a well timed recording.

I can't wait, this feels like fishing. I ported my parents' old 40-45 year old landline to VOIP and directed the inward route directly to Lenny's extension and set to record. Well, more like setting a trot line verses fishing with pole, but it will be fun all the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.