Issabel facelift forthcoming

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Read this on patreon

Nov 29 at 2:51pm
Issabel PBX facelift in the works(New GUI)
Issabel is working on brand new PBX GUI!!!!
be a part of the UC revolution!
We need your support to release it as soon as possible.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I like the spanglish on this. I like this distro as well cause it's so easy to integrate the asternic stuff if it's needed.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I like the spanglish on this. I like this distro as well cause it's so easy to integrate the asternic stuff if it's needed.

Asternic already included in Incredible PBX 16-15 and Incredible PBX 2020 as well.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Asternic already included in Incredible PBX 16-15 and Incredible PBX 2020 as well.

Yes I noticed that. I'm trying to figure out how to get the pro version to work (the licensed one) in the dev box I spun up - I haven't spent any time on it yet though I see the link in the menu.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Yes I noticed that. I'm trying to figure out how to get the pro version to work (the licensed one) in the dev box I spun up - I haven't spent any time on it yet though I see the link in the menu.

I've not played with the pro version, please post back your findings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_NOBODY_
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.