FOOD FOR THOUGHT Is Vitelity Support Incompetent, or is it Just My Experience?

MDF247

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm not trying to stir up anything, but I am wondering what your experience with Vitelity Support has been, and also, is there a way to get past level 1 support?

I'm about to lose my mind with them. I asked a question about obtaining certain DIDs and they responded by placing an order for DIDs I didn't authorize and charging me for them, after telling me that they can't order any DIDs (makes no sense). I told them I wanted information before deciding and they responded by telling me how much they cost (NOT the info I was asking for). A month later, the DIDs they supposedly ordered are still not in my account.

I'm not kidding, it's as if the have a random response generator that doesn't bother to read the questions or concerns I've submitted. I am using Vitelity at Mr. Mundy's recommendation, but this just isn't going well for me.

Mack Allison

Reaction score
In general, I have had nothing but positive experiences with Vitelity technical support. I'm sort of surprised by this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.