SOLVED Is Travelin Man installed by default on Raspbian? add-fqdn does nothing.

RoboLord

Reaction score
I have a new Incredible PBX install on my Raspberry Pi 3. I setup a Dynamic DNS client on my iPhone and went register the fqdn via the instructions I found.

ssh into server as root.
from /root, run add-fqdn
response: "-bash: add-fqdn: command not found"
I see the file is there in the folder but it won't run

Am I missing some steps to get this running? I was under the impression that Travelin Man was installed by default.

Code:
root@raspberrypi:~ $ ls
add-fqdn     asteridex4         del-acct           incrediblebackup          initalboot        knock.FAQ      mysql-odbc       notnull.file  odbc.ini    proximity      smsblast     smslist.txt    timezone-setup  update-my-pbx     xmpp-fix
add-ip         avantfax-pw-change  GPG-patch           incrediblefax13_raspi3.sh  ipchecker        licenses      mysql-sample       null.file     passwords.FAQ    pygooglevoice  smsblaster   smsmsg.txt       tm4           update-passwords
admin-pw-change  COPYING         iaxmodem-restart  incrediblerestore      jcameron-key.asc  logos-b-gone  neorouter-login  odbc-gen.sh     pptp-install    res_odbc.conf  smsdictator  timeclock.sql  tm4-update       wolfram
WARNING: Always run Incredible PBX VM behind a secure hardware-based firewall. 
root@raspberrypi:~ $ add-fqdn
-bash: add-fqdn: command not found

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
Yes, add-fqdn is not a command, but a file for the script.

To use do this:
./add-fqdn nameyouwantonthepbx yourfqdn.com -<<-- Notice the period and slash in front -- that is what you are missing.
press Enter

Follow instructions within

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.