FOOD FOR THOUGHT Is PIAF Getting Long in the Tooth?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@chris_c_ said: "All they need to recover from their disaster outage quickly is that script."

You might want to try this before disaster strikes. Sorry, but I don't think it's quite that easy. A disk image would be a much safer bet.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Appreciating that many, many users have very old PIAF3 implementations with no backup, we have reworked the PIAF3 installation procedure to at least get you back in business. Then you need to move on to Incredible PBX 13 or Incredible PBX for Wazo or PIAF5 powered by 3CX.

We have updated the PIAF 3 installation tutorial on SourceForge which should at least get you going.

If it doesn't work for some reason, there is also a preconfigured PIAF-Green image for VirtualBox which is another option for those still using Asterisk 11.

Good luck!

C5dj1fBWgAEKtOY.jpg

Last edited:

mbellot

Reaction score
Thanks Ward. I tend to be a "set it and forget it" person. Three teenage daughters keep me busy enough without having to play on the perpetual upgrade treadmill.

I moved from 1.7.5.5 Gold to PIAF3 Green only because I had a complete hardware failure and figured it was as good a time as any to upgrade.

pbxfreeck

Reaction score
Thanks Ward. Is it possible to make corrections in the Incredible PBX for Elastix 4.0, that after the installation worked iptables and knocking? The Elastix 4.0 is also based on Asterisk 11th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.