DEAL IPComms Free DID Offer Is Back

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score

IPComms is once again offering free DIDs with free incoming calls, support for 2 concurrent calls, and penny a minute outbound calls in the U.S. Includes 50 free minutes of outbound calling. You must have at least a one minute call every three months to keep your DID.

According to Donald Hansil, who is the President of the company and a participating member of the PIAF Forum...

If you don't have a Facebook account to meet the LIKE requirement, you can call them to get your free DID. Just mention you heard about it on the PIAF Forum...

Be1J8vCCEAAm7Ve.jpg:large

Details: http://www.ipcomms.net/freedid

miguel

Reaction score
How do I register this trunk? can anyone please post a guide? best regards.

MN.

wintek

Reaction score
I used the Generic Asterisk Config from their site and pasted into FreePBX 2.11 and it worked fine. (I have not tried outgoing)

Code:
USER/PEER Details:
username= *Username*
secret= *secret*
type=friend
insecure=port,invite
host=2way.ipcomms.net
allow=ulaw
dtmfmode=rfc2833
directmedia=no
trustpid=yes

register => username: [email protected]/username

visionlogic

Guru? Nope
Reaction score
(I have not tried outgoing)

Outgoing seems to work fine with one caveat: be sure your dial plan inserts a 1 before a dialed 10 digit DID, or be sure to dial it manually, or your call will fail. At least that's my experience.

bchildre

Reaction score
Thanks Ward!! I got a DID this week and it is working great. They were out of Texas numbers, for the price I can deal with that. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.