IPBX & AvantFax: Custom Coverpages, Modems and more...

SyrGeek315

Reaction score
So I have inbound routing all setup and taken care of how I want, however I'm running into several issues. I am not able to use a custom coverpage, no matter what type or how I set it up. It always sends the default AvantFax Cover. And the second issue is that outgoing faxes are sent randomly. Is it possible to do the following:

- Restrict a custom coverpage's usage to only a specific group of users. (Not just setting a default for a user)
- Force outgoing faxes to use a specific modem based on the group the user is a member of?

Last edited:

Eliad

Reaction score
to make a custom coverpage, if you search the forum you will find a how to. the rest of questions I cant help

SyrGeek315

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your response, I already have a custom cover page, I use this forum to get to this point. My issue is more that its not honoring the CSS I've added. Images are MASSIVE instead of being sized correctly, even when they are sized in a photo editor, they still come out massive on the cover page.

Additionally. I'm more concerned about restricting the usage of the cover pages, and forcing users to use a specific modem.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.